Let’s start with the rules of the tag:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
I was nominated by Shweta from Shweta’s Diaires. These tags tend to be passed between the two of us by default. Thank you Thwe! 😊
Shweta’s questions are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in November, 2 years ago. I had a habit of giving philosophical lectures and sending photos of my most recent art to a friend, who then suggested that I start my own blog. A place where I could showcase my thoughts and my trials/errors in art & craft; and that’s exactly what I did. I have not and will never regret my decision.
2. Who has been the most positive influence in your life?
The most positive influence in my life – that has to be Mummy. No one can beat what I learned and am still learning from my Mummy. Though sometimes she makes me scream at the amount of compromises she makes for us, it kind of makes me proud too, to be her daughter. Close second comes Daddy. Both my parents have taught me a lot and I am proud to have them as my parents.
3. If you could live anywhere for a year, where would it be?
If I was asked this question 8 years ago, I would instantly answer – Goa! But, as the years went by, Goa has lost its lustre in my eyes.
For a year? Currently, I would love to see the Northern Lights – Aurora Borealis. Though I’m not sure if they are visible every night, but it would still be a very good reason to live a whole year in Alaska… or Canada or Greenland. There seem to be many places that the Lights are visible from.
4. What has been the highlight of your year or what is that thing ur looking forward to most?
(November) Highlight of my year would be when my office team gave me an individual award AND I finally got my promotion !! If that doesn’t light up my year, what would ? 😂
I am currently looking forward to a friend’s wedding. Here’s the thing – The friend is an ex-colleague, who has been one of my closest friends. Just last year, he introduced his fiance to me, who is the most perfect partner I could wish for him. Now guess what? His fiance and I are really good friends too. Bring his sister into the equation and we are the 3 Crazy Stooges 😂
The main confusion – which side would I be helping? The bride’s or the groom’s ? 😂
5. Which is your go-to TV show?
I really don’t have a go-to TV show. I have a problem in watching any same story line again. I like the suspense and thrill of watching a series for the first time.
But, I sometimes tend to like watching re-runs of Friends or any comedy show on TV.
6. What hobby are you currently into?
(November) The last hobby that I tried was Mehendi Art which was some months back. During my friend’s wedding, we found some extra mehendi cones and thought of trying out a few designs. That’s when I caught the bug of Mehendi Art.
(Jan 2018) I tried my hand at crotchet and practically spent 5 days straight finishing a roll of string. Entwining and knotting and the end product which was supposed to be a doily had fluffy edges. 😜
7. Choose one – Pizzas or burgers? 😜
Thwe, you know what I would choose here. Burgers!!! BURGERS!! ❤ with French fries, lots of French Fries. Yes, I am overweight, and don’t care. 😁
8. Choose another – Supernatural powers or Superhero abilities?
To be frank, I dont reallly know the difference between the two but I think I would choose supernatural abilities. They seem to put in less stress while using their abilities unlike the superheroes. Right?
9. What is the one thing you do best?
One thing I do best, has to be sleep away my problems. 😁
10. If you could have one wish granted, what would you ask for?
I wish I get better at making choices. I am so bad at choosing. I want to do everything and nothing at the same time. I want to dance wildly and sit quietly at the same time.
11. Tell me a random fact about yourself
Random. Fact. About. Myself – I have a birthmark on my leg.
Now for the nominations :
Joalita, why don’t you give it a try? 😀
Anyone else who would love to answer the below questions can try too. Remember to tag me so I can read your answers ! 😀
My questions are:
1. What is the one childhood memory that makes you happy in an instant?
2. Your favorite thing about your own blog.
3. Describe your favorite or the last book you read.
4. With friends you would try: a paintball game or a go-karting race?
5. When, where and what was your first job?
6. What are the things that motivate you?
7. What or who inspired you to start blogging?
8. Would you rather read a book and then watch the movie based on it, or the other way around?
9. One extreme sport you would like to try.
10. Which movie/series did you watch last?
11. Choose: Chinese or Italian cuisine? Your favorite dish in the cuisine.