Okay, I guess it’s time for the list of my Top 10 songs (okay not my songs, but you get what I mean) 😀
1) The Weeknd – I Can’t Feel My Face
2) Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love
3) The Pogues – Love You Till The End
4) 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up
5) Patsy Cline – Crazy
6) Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne – Real Love
7) Zara Larsson – Lush Life
8) Years & Years – King
9) Nickelback – Trying Not to Love You
10) Pitbull ft. Enrique – Messin’ Around
The oldest song is Patsy Cline’s Crazy. 1961!!! I was brought up with my dad blaring country songs at home. So, when some people normally cringe at a country song, I’ll be humming along with it. 😀 Thank you Daddy 🙂 Her voice is so amazing and the way she carries the tune of the song!
I recently watched P.S. I Love You (which made me totally depressed 😛 ) and I was just hooked to the song – Love You Till The End, which is covered by Hilary Swank.
What’s Up by 4 Non Blondes is my recurring favorite. So every year I listen to it continuously for a week or two. 😀